We are excited to be able to offer a brand-new puppy training and socialization class at Richview Animal Hospital!
This course is formulated to allow you to train and socialize your puppy in a fun and safe setting. We require puppies to have age-appropriate vaccines and be on a deworming schedule. All puppies must have been assessed by our vets as being healthy enough to participate in group classes.
There are endless benefits to signing up for puppy classes:
- Teaches you how to communicate with your puppy in a successful and positive manner
- Improves bond between pet and owner
- Increases positive experiences in the vet clinic
- Fewer behavioral issues when puppies are exposed to things in a positive manner during their socialization period
- A safe place to interact with other puppies and puppy parents
Teach your puppy the basic commands and learn how to build on them. Essential skills covered in this class include:
- Loose leash walking
- Leave it
Along with the basic tricks, this course will also cover common puppy issues:
- Potty training
- Crate training
- Jumping up
We will help teach you and your dog about ear cleaning, nail trims, teeth brushing, and basic grooming.
All these skills will help ensure you and your puppy live a happy harmonious life together!